11 Things You Don’t Know About Us
So…we cannot stop smiling! Thank you so much PRINCESS WITHOUT THE TUTU! We are incredibly honored that you thought of us for the Liebster Award! She asked us to post 11 interesting facts about ourselves.
We thought we would take turns sharing the facts. So, here we go…
1. Gabriella: Pickles are my favorite snack.
2. Veronica: I love to decorate cakes. My grandmother taught me when I was little. She made extra money making cakes for people.
3. Gabriella: I love creative writing, especially poetry. I have tons of notebooks full of random thoughts, stories, and poems.
4. Veronica: My family calls me Vern or Ronnie.
5. Gabriella: It is impossible for me to pick a favorite color.
6. Veronica: Gabriella wrote a parody about my love of DIY projects and glitter. It’s to the tune of Pink’s song Glitter in the Air. Mine is Glitter in Her Hair. Maybe someday, if we bug her, she will make a video of her singing it and share.
7. Gabriella: From when I was about 8 to 12 I volunteered at a senior citizen home. I read them books, played games and basically became their granddaughter.
8. Veronica: I can pick up things with my toes.
9. Gabriella: I do not like chocolate.
10. Veronica: I drink tea, but not coffee. I like the smell of coffee, but not the taste.
11. Gabriella: I am addicted to quotes. I have them all over my room. It is hard to pick a favorite, but this is just one that I love: “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou
Please take some time to check out PRINCESS WITHOUT THE TUTU.
PRINCESS WITHOUT THE TUTU has a love for fitness, glitter and most of all her dog Murphy. You can follow her love for Murphy on her blog. She also does “So Obsessed Saturday,” letting us in on her latest obsessions. Go forth and read on!
– ttfn G – – NBL V –